Friday, January 16, 2009

#15 SlideShare

SlideShare has the potential for being enormously helpful, especially to busy educators who don't have the time to put together a presentation for every topic they teach. However, I found some slideshows more informative than others.

I am interested in origami and found one slideshow that consisted simply of the scanned-in pages of an origami instruction book. This is very helpful in learning to do origami, but I wonder if it isn't a copyright infringement.

The slideshows that are my favorites relate to organizing paper and clutter and I can always use help in that department. I left a comment on one of them.

My SlideShare account is at http://www.slideshare.net/RaeS

2 comments:

Nancy Poh said...

I discovered you through your comments on SlideShare. Lead the way. We share common interest in the things we love to browse.

Rae S. said...

One of my favorite origami websites is Tammy Yee's Origami Page at http://www.tammyyee.com/origami.html. I work at an elementary school and I decorate the room with these projects throughout the year.